The FORSTHOF - first mentioned in 1563 - as the property of Caspar Euvelstätter, a former administrator of the monastery.
In 1865 acquired a Andreas Ruder from Rollhof the property and handed it over later his son Franz. A shooting range, an icehouse and a bowling alley extended the original Forsthof.
- 1865: he was the owner Franz circle a tavern and was named "ZUM FORSTHOF".
- 1912: gave this the whole property to his son Franz Ruder, who was married to Katharina Schmalzbauer.
- 1942: inherited PAUL OAR his parents' house, and carried it on with his wife Maria, born Mühlbauer from Trautmannshofen. He built in place of the former bowling alley in 1947 a hall where in 1954 the new "GASTHOF ZUM FORSTHOF" joined.
- 1981: he gave the entire estate to his daughter ANNELIESE, who is married to JOHANN REINDL. They built 1991/1992 of the inn and gave it its current appearance.
- 2007: received the family Reindl from the hands of Minister Miller, the silver award anlässlichdes competition Bavarian kitchen. The preservation and care of the Bavarian tavern tradition, associated with the use of regional products throughout the year, are the focal points of this competition. The rating system was changed for the 2007 competition and there are now awards in gold, silver and bronze. Approximately 700 companies from all over Bavaria have participated in the competition, which in the Upper Palatinate 8 have the Gold Award, 22 silver and 25 achieved in Bronze.
- 2010: Recently 3 stars for the "Kastler Forsthof" in the German hotel classification. The star ceremony was at the Ludwig Erhard ballroom of Bayer.
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Infrastructure and Technology in Munich and has been approved by the State Secretary at the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Katja Hessel, and the President of Bayer. conducted Hotel and Catering Industry Siegfried Gallus.
The recognition was this year a total of 91 bavarian Hotels and restaurants excellent and Bayern again demonstrates its leading role in the classification of accommodation establishments. Significant product positioning through the hotel classification improves sales opportunities especially for midsized hotels, including with regard to international postings and every guest looking ahead, what standards they can expect in the hotel.
The award was the daughter of the Kastler Forsthaus Birgit Lehmeier-Preißl and Johann Reindl forward with joy.
- 2013: The Forsthof receives second 3 stars in the German hotel classification.
"In an ever-growing competition of numerous Bavarian companies the star classification is an important guidepost for guests who choose on the basis of classification for a particular standard. Here is every guest his priorities differently. Thus, it does not depend on the number, but for the presence of the star.Last but not least an outstanding service concept underlined by the seal of service quality in Germany Bavaria as well as the proof of compliance with the existing hygiene and quality standards with the Gastro-management-pass form a clear advantage in comparison with other houses“,
In the hospitality industry get at the actual award certificate 57 establishments classification certificates. The greatest demand was in the three star range, where 34 hotels successfully passed quality control. In the two-star segment there were three farms, the four-star segment 19 and the five-star range with the Mandarin Oriental Munich, the repeated 5-star 'received an operation. In the guest houses, inns and guesthouses seven three-star establishments and a four star operation were classified. Certified farms come from all parts of Bavaria.
- October 2015. The Forsthof celebrates its 150th anniversary.
- 2016: Currently, our hotel does not have BTG star rating. After reconstruction and renovations, we are again looking for a review.
- 01.01.2017: Renaiming of the Hotel-Forsthof in Land-gut-Hotel Forsthof GbR. Owner: Anneliese Reindl und Birgit Lehmeier Preißl.